Call for Exhibitions
xSIG solicit exhibitions by industry/academic organizations, with sponsorship fees to support the workshop. We invite as keynote speakers, Vipin Kumar, a prominent researcher in the field of data mining and parallel computing; and Michael Cusumano, a prominent reserarcher on software industry in general and on Japanese software industry in particular, also a regular columnist of the Communications of the ACM. We look forward to your partitipations and cooperations as a sponsor of the workshop, which will attract prominent academics/busineses as well as young upcoming researchers/students.
Proposals are reviewed based on the relevance and interest to the workshop and its participants.
Sponsor fees and options
- Regular: JPY 50000
- Gold Sponsor Optoin: + JPY 30000
- Banquet, food, dring support: Details negotiable (coffee service, food booth at banquet, their financial support, etc.)
- Free registrations up to two persons
- Invite up to two persons of your organization. They can participate in banquets and other social events.
- Logos and acknowledgements on web site and distributed materials
- We will display a logo (and a link to the web site) of your organization and an acknowledgement as a sponsor on the workshop web site and in distributed materials. Gold sponsors will be displayed near the top of the list of logos. If there are many gold sponsors, they will be displayed in the order of arrivals of applications. Special support for bancuqets, foods, drinks, etc. will be separetely acknowledged and mentioned in appropriate opportunities (e.g., bancuqet opening).
- Exhibition booth and permission to distribute brochures during the workshop
- Space is provided for an exhibition booth and putting brochures of your organization. Or you may distribute brochres without an exhibition. Details will be communicated after application. Detailed layouts will be determined by the organizing committee.
March 24th (ask for extensions if necessary)
Submit the following form or fill this file and send it via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org .